In the wilderness, i sat today and spun around the wheel of time.
From a crying baby to today's lady..
My life has always been an open book.
Till Mamma was there,i had the world,
She was the Earth and I the Moon.
with tender care she nurtured me,taught me how to speak.
I was the ship and she my rudder,
The best gift life could offer.
Then blew the wind so strong,it took away from me my Mom.
I shivered,I shattered.
Into million pieces i broke like a mirror.
I was lost,washed away to the shore of an unknown land..
my head buried in the sand,I was dead
When came along the hand that pulled me out..
In the dazzling Sun,I saw them.
They dragged me,sometimes nagged me
They loved me,they held me..
They taught me to live again..
To laugh again,to dream again.
I was happy,life had a new meaning
When somewhere in the wilderness again,
I lost them in the sands of time
I was drifted away..
I never meant to,I was again blown away..
Friends,forgive me for going away,
You choose to be with me,
I could never be here without you.
My life.. it has always been because of you friends..
Thank you for being there..
I may not show but,you know,i care...
From a crying baby to today's lady..
My life has always been an open book.
Till Mamma was there,i had the world,
She was the Earth and I the Moon.
with tender care she nurtured me,taught me how to speak.
I was the ship and she my rudder,
The best gift life could offer.
Then blew the wind so strong,it took away from me my Mom.
I shivered,I shattered.
Into million pieces i broke like a mirror.
I was lost,washed away to the shore of an unknown land..
my head buried in the sand,I was dead
When came along the hand that pulled me out..
In the dazzling Sun,I saw them.
They dragged me,sometimes nagged me
They loved me,they held me..
They taught me to live again..
To laugh again,to dream again.
I was happy,life had a new meaning
When somewhere in the wilderness again,
I lost them in the sands of time
I was drifted away..
I never meant to,I was again blown away..
Friends,forgive me for going away,
You choose to be with me,
I could never be here without you.
My life.. it has always been because of you friends..
Thank you for being there..
I may not show but,you know,i care...
No comments:
Post a Comment